- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 2:00 PM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests aged 18 Years Old and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- Every guest must register with the front office. Day Visitors, Daily campers, and friends must register BEFORE entering the park.
- Parking must be on gravel or in 4 overflow parking lots, NOT ON GRASS
- Pets are allowed and are to be kept under control and leashed at all times. Pets are not allowed in our rental cabins, bathrooms, Laundromats, or exercise room
- All vehicles must display a registration tag, or sticker.
- SPEED LIMIT 6 MPH.
- LICENSED DRIVER ONLY MAY OPERATE VEHICLES OR GOLF CARTS. NO DRIVER PERMITS ALLOWED.
- Golf Carts must meet standards (Headlights, rear lights, horns). Al other vehicles must meet street licensed for street use.
- Music in cars and sites must be held to a volume you can enjoy, but your neighbors do not have to.
- Please take your trash to dumpster station.
- Shirts and shoes in all public buildings and public gatherings, please
- RESPECT OTHER MEMBERS AND GUEST. DO NOT TRAVEL THROUGH PRIVATE AREAS.
THIS IS A PRIVATELY OWNED RESORT, AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE. ALL CONTRACTS CAN AND WILL BE VOIDED BY MANAGEMENT IF VIOLATIONS OF POLICIES OCCUR.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals or applicable taxes . Rates can be changed at anytime without notice.
Please plan to arrive and get parked before dark. Special arrangements must be made for late arrivals, please contact our Reservation Department at 217-243-3290 by call or text.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your Credit Card will be charged for Itinerary total upon arrival.
- A credit card must be held on file for security damage deposit.
- To make changes to your reservation please call or text our Reservation Department at (217) 243-3290.
- Cancellations made within 30 day(s) of check-in date are subject to a penalty. (For Cancellation and change purposes, check-in date is considered to be 3:00 PM of the day on which you are scheduled to check in.)
- In the case of multiple Sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each Site that is cancelled or changed.
- Prices and Site type availability are subject to availability.
- No refunds will be issued for early check out.
HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF THE EMERALD ASH BORER
Absolutely no firewood is to be brought into our park, to help control the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer. You can purchase firewood at the park by the bundle, or in bulk quantities. Any outside firewood brought into the park will be confiscated and destroyed.
All wood standing, or fallen, dead or alive, is the property of Buena Vista Resort and not available for harvest.