RESORT RULES & REGULATIONS
Treat your neighbor as you WISH to be treated. Be kind and considerate!
- Buena Vista Resort is an exclusive resort for our registered guests their registered visitors and seasonal membership campers.
- Resort membership does not include the use of the banquet facilities of Buena Vista Farms, Inc. The Lodge, Tent and Playground are available to be rented for special parties, and events.
- No private coolers are allowed in BVF, Inc banquet events.
- SORRY NO TENT CAMPING
- Seasonal renters are required to maintain their own lots in a proper manner. To be determined and approved by management.
- All RVs and 5th wheel units must pass a visual inspection annually. This includes cleanliness, presentable paint / exterior, unit is in safe and working order. (no “eye sores” will be permitted)
- No unsightly decorations allowed, as determined by BVF, Inc Management.
- No clothes line on trees or between RV’s allowed.
- We are a pet friendly Resort, however, pets are to be controlled on leashes, and noise controlled. Also, please pick up your pet’s residuals.
- All visitors of registered guests must Check In and pay a visitor fee. All vehicles in Resort, must display a member’s Sticker or a visitor’s pass.